To our friends and supporters,
We are honored and excited to announce that we have been chosen to participate in a special charitable giving campaign, sponsored and funded by Target. And you have the chance to help direct a portion of Target’s donation to us!
Now through Sept. 30, vote for us through the Target Circle program to help determine how Target’s donation will be divvied up.
Here’s how it works:
- Mobile Aps—open Target App
- Click on “My Target”
- Click on Circle
- Click on “Vote for nonprofits”
- Vote for MEO
- Target website
- Sign in to your Target Circle Account. If you do not have a Target Circle account—you can sign up for the Target Circle Account.
- After signing in, click on your name in red circle (top right corner). A drop down menu will appear. Click on
- You will have two options to vote”
- Click on voting on the menu bar between offers and partners—you will see how many votes you have, under my votes. OR
- Scroll to bottom of your target Circle Page to Community Support. Click on Vote.
Note: You can change the number of votes from one to however many votes you want to cast. The number of votes you have is determined by the amount you have spent.
We’re asking our supporters to help us make the most of this incredible opportunity. Every vote counts to help us receive a portion of the available Target funds as we continue our mission of “Helping People. Changing Lives.”
Don’t forget, as you earn more votes, you can keep voting multiple times during the campaign! Thank you for your support, and we encourage you to share your support for us (and your thanks to Target) on social media throughout the duration of the voting!
Debbie Cabebe, SHRM-SCP, SPHR
Chief Executive Officer