MEO has been providing transportation services throughout Maui County since 1969. MEO operates MEO Human Services and Maui Bus Paratransit Services. MEO Human Services provides specialized service throughout Maui County, including door-through-door service to the most vulnerable clients living outside the paratransit service area. The Paratransit Service is operated complementary to Maui Bus fixed routes on Maui island, providing curb-to-curb service for persons with disabilities living within three-quarters of a mile of the fixed route.
Maui Economic Opportunity, Inc. Title VI Notice
- Title VI Client Rights Notice 2021 (PDF will open in a new window or tab)
- Title VI Form (PDF will open in a new window or tab)
Maui Economic Opportunity, Inc. operates it programs and services without regard to race, color and national origin in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Any person who believes that she or he has been aggrieved by any unlawful discriminatory practice under Title VI must file a complaint within 180 days of the alleged occurrence to any of the following:
- Maui Economic Opportunity, Inc., 99 Mahalani St., Wailuku, HI 96793.
- Hawaii State Department of Transportation, Office of Civil Rights, 869 Punchbowl St., Room 112, Honolulu, HI 96813
- Federal Transit Administration, Office of Civil Rights, Att: Title VI Program Coordinator, East Building, 5th Floor-TCR, 1200 New Jersey Ave, SE, Washington, D.C., 20590
If information is needed in another language, contact (808) 587-2022