MEO provides tools to help people and change lives with programs offered through five departments:
- The BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CENTER assists small business entrepreneurs with developing a business plan, start-up and expansion education, credit assessment, and microloans.
- COMMUNITY SERVICES provides a wide array of services, including employment training and job placement; acculturation and advocacy for the Hispanic/Latino community; rental, weatherization and energy assistance; senior club coordination, including education and advocacy, providing seniors with access to fresh fruits and vegetables; reintegration for returning citizens; and more.
- EARLY CHILDHOOD SERVICES provides quality early childhood education to children 12 months to five years of age, including Head Start comprehensive services to eligible children and families.
- The TRANSPORTATION Department provides rides to the doctor, work, school, and adult day care, and for necessary shopping and other needs with both standard and wheelchair-lift-equipped vehicles.
- The YOUTH SERVICES Department provides youths with assistance to succeed in school and life through fun-filled opportunities. They learn life skills that prepare them for the workforce and to serve the community. Prevention of underage drinking, substance abuse, tobacco use and teenage pregnancy, as well as a teenage suicide curriculum and activities, are consistently blended with youth program activities.