Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP): 808-249-2970
SCSEP fosters and promotes part-time employment opportunities in community service activities for low income senior citizens who are fifty-five (55) years of age or older. We also assist older workers in transitioning to unsubsidized employment.
Basic SCSEP Eligibility Requirements:
- You are unemployed.
- You are 55 years or older.
- You are a resident of Maui County.
- The gross income of the family in which the applicant is a member of the household shall not exceed 125% of the poverty levels established by the U. S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Please call or visit our offices for more information. You may ask for Carmelei Leano, programs specialist, or any case manager for additional information.
To apply, please bring the following documents:
- Social security card and photo ID
- Residence verification
- Citizenship/alien status (US passport, resident card)(US passport, resident card)
- Family income verification (pay stubs, social security statement of benefits)