We welcome Ohana members who share our core values!
- Personal Excellence
MEO is a mission driven organization committed to fighting the war on poverty while strengthening the community, helping people in need and advocating for low income and disabled individuals. MEO collaborates with more than twenty-five community partners. MEO Ohana members support our mission and help us, help people and change lives.
a supportive and comprehensive infrastructure; excellent benefits to include paid holidays, annual and sick leave, 401K retirement, HMSA and Kaiser medical, HDS, a flexible spending account, employee assistance program and more; career/professional development/opportunity to advance.
Apply today and join our Ohana!
To apply, please submit an email to email@example.com with your name, contact information, position applying for and attach a completed Employment Application, cover letter and resume. You may also mail to Maui Economic Opportunity, Inc., Human Resources, 99 Mahalani St, Wailuku HI 96793.
All positions may require a valid driver’s license and access to an insured vehicle and a post-offer, pre employment drug test and may require a criminal background clearance in accordance with state and federal laws. MEO is an Equal Opportunity Employer - A Drug Free, Alcohol Free Workplace. Any employment questions contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Employment Opportunities (Link will open in a new window or tab)
The Job Descriptions are located in the box below
-- PDF Employment Forms below --
- Employment Application Form (Link will open in a new window or tab)
- Pre-Offer Disability Self Identification Form (Link will open in a new window or tab)
- Pre-Offer Veterans Declaration Form (Link will open in a new window or tab)
- Voluntary Affirmative Action Data Form (Link will open in a new window or tab)
- Equal Employment Employer REAFFIRMATION OF POLICY (Link will open in a new window or tab)
MEO offers a comprehensive benefits package according to your employment status.
• Unemployment Insurance
• Social Security Taxes (SSI and Medicaid)
• Workers’ Compensation
• Temporary Disability Insurance
• Unpaid Leave of Absence As Mandated by Statute
• Family and Medical and Leave (FMLA)
• Sick Leave
• Annual Leave
• Anniversary Leave
• Military Leave
• Funeral Leave
• Jury Duty Leave
• Administrative Leave
• Holiday Pay
• Premium Pay
• Differential Pay
• Overtime Pay
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• COBRA (Continuation coverage)
• Life Insurance
• Flexible Spending
• Volunteer Employee Benefits- CancerCare, Accident, CriticalCare, and HealthCare Ins.
• 401k Employer Contribution
• 401k Employee Contribution
• Employee Assistance
• Paid Training
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Mileage Reimbursement
• Voluntary Payroll Deductions
• Costco membership
• Credit Union membership
• Direct Deposit